Double Match Triangulator Version History
Version 2.1.1, 28 Mar 2018
- Correction to reading match files when Windows Region Number settings are not comma for thousands and/or period for decimal point (e.g. non-English based Windows). The name of the tester in the 23andMe Relatives Download file name no longer has to have its case (capitals and small letters) changed to be the same as what's used in the match files.
Version 2.1, 7 Mar 2018
- Reads the new segment match files from MyHeritage DNA that they now let you download.
Version 2.0.2, 18 Feb 2018
- Fix for some 23andMe files that caused error when loading. 23andMe included lines with no segment match information that need to be ignored.
Version 2.0.1, 8 Feb 2018
- Did not realize that different web browsers copy to the clipboard differently. The "Save GEDmatch" button now should work for any web browser.
Version 2.0, 6 Feb 2018
- New Excel engine no longer needs Excel installed. Now reads 23andMe and GEDmatch data directly. Includes a helper to download GEDmatch data. Missing AB regions now displayed distinctly from triangulations. Combined files displayed by AC match. Lots more.
Version 1.5.1, 17 Jul 2017
- List people by highest largest cM instead of by highest total cM. Display an error when CBR file contains invalid Hex '00' character. Fix the file processing and display after the same file is set as both File a and File b. Fix crash when running By Chromosome Files.
Version 1.5, 22 Mar 2017
- Now requires purchase of license for full display. Without license, DMT now hides most of the Person c names. Fixed bug that would crash program in no By Chromosome files matched. Fixed By Chromosome People b columns whose values were inflated because the a-b match was inadvertently included. Updated install program to follow changes to Microsoft's desktop applications guideline
Version 1.4.1, 16 Feb 2017
- Now checks that at least Excel 2007 is installed and if not, only produces .csv file. Fix to prevent crash that sometimes happened during By Chromosome runs when there are only a few double matches on a chromosome.
Version 1.4, 20 Jan 2017
- Now works if either File a or b was downloaded before the other person's results came in. Prevents the same person from being used twice. Excludes non-matches from By Chromosome analysis. Better handling of duplicate segments in CBR files. Improvements to People page. Several minor fixes and improvements. Updated help file.
Version 1.3, 12 Dec 2016
- Improved output on People page including some color coding to ease interpretation. Implemented the idea of Theorem 1
so Triangulation Groups are now determined independently of Double Match Groups. Updated help file.
Version 1.2, 21 Nov 2016
- Now can work if only Person a has b matches or Person b has a matches, which might occur if one file was downloaded before the other's test results were in. Excludes duplicate or overlapping segments in CBR files and prefixes such people with ##. The People page and file now include just the Person c matches with Person a.
Version 1.1.99, 18 Oct 2016
- Identifies Double Match Groups. Allows combination of multiple runs by Chromosome. Improved People Page/File.
Version 1.1, 27 Aug 2016
- Cursor now changes when running. Does not try to create Excel files on computers without Excel (so it won't hang) and creates csv files instead. Eliminated folders for Person a.
Version 1.0.1, 20 Aug 2016
- Fixed possible freezing on some computers when running.
Version 1.0, 18 Aug 2016
- Initial Release.
Version 0.99.1, 04 Aug 2016
- Private Beta.
Version 0.99, 03 Aug 2016
- Private Beta.